HANDLING CRIMINAL CASES THROUGHOUT NEW JERSEY
Brendan J. Kavanagh is a South Jersey criminal defense attorney with over 20 years of criminal law experience. Brendan represents people accused of criminal offenses throughout South Jersey and has a tremendous amount of experience in handling all types of criminal cases including the following areas:
- Aggravated Assault: Mr. Kavanagh provides aggressive representation to clients accused of assault including assault on police officers, assaults by auto, sexual assault, and other types of assault cases.
- Drunk Driving and Traffic Violations: A large part of my practice is devoted to defending clients accused of DWI and other traffic charges, boating DWI, driving while suspended for DWI, DWI accidents involving injuries, fatal DUI accidents, prescription medication DUI, probable cause to stop and search a car and refusing a breath test.
- Drug Charges: Mr. Kavanagh defends clients accused of CDS possession, possession with intent to distribute, illegal prescription medications, marijuana possession, drug paraphernalia, possession of drugs in a vehicle, search and seizure of vehicles and searches without warrants.
- Probation Violations: If you’ve been accused of violating your probation or have received new criminal charges while on probation, you may be facing a state prison term. Mr. Kavanagh can help avoid this.
- Domestic Violence: If you’ve been accused of criminal harassment, criminal assault or another domestic violence charge and have been served with a Restraining Order I can protect your rights.
- Weapons Offenses: Illegal possession of a firearm is a serious criminal charge. So is armed robbery or carrying a handgun without a permit. We can help you fight the charges.
- Juvenile Defense: If your teenager has been charged with a juvenile offense such as drug possession, a sexual offense, shoplifting, or underage drinking, call me today to protect your child’s rights and their future.
- Theft and Burglary: We represent clients who have been charged with burglary, home or car invasion, shoplifting, and possession or receiving stolen property.
- Murder and Homicide: We have the criminal trial experience necessary to defend clients who have been charged with various degrees of homicide in New Jersey.
At Kavanagh & Kavanagh we hold our client’s hands throughout the criminal justice process and are readily available to discuss important issues such as bail, criminal expungement and pretrial intervention programs.
If you or your loved one are in need of a criminal defense attorney, do not hesitate to contact Mr. Kavanagh for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 856-765-9900.